The Pump-Runner™ is a mobile, high-volume platform contains everything needed to set up a 300 GMP drafting or dewatering operation. One person can easily deliver, set-up, and leave the system primed and running.
The Pump-Runner™ easily mounts on the back of any vehicle with a 2" trailer hitch, where it rides wheels up, like a cargo carrier.
Once the Pump-Runner™ has been delivered to a water source, set-up takes about 10 minutes and requires no specialty tooling. Sections of hard suction hose and a strainer are connected to the pump with quick connect cam locks and put into the water.
200' of 3" discharge hose with a ball valve and fire department hose fitting is then rolled out to the street. A special bypass valve on the pump allows it to run continuously without overheating.
Runner, platform and all equipment required for high volume pumping operations.*
All PodRunner® models are narrow enough to go though doorways and onto elevators and fit on any standard 2” trailer hitch without modifying the vehicle. The solid “never flat” tires and rugged running gear allow the PodRunner® to traverse uneven terrain and will hold up to the rigors of field work. Because of the unique crank operated, scissor lift design, one person can easily mount the PodRunner® on a vehicle without any lifting.
Call us for more information and to talk about your mobile water support needs: (888) 427-3728
|Platform Length||60 1/2"|
|Platform Width||26 1/2"|
|Weight of Chassis + Platform||240lbs|
|A: Hard Suction Storage||59 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 18"|
|B: Pump Storage||26" x 19 1/2"|
|C: Discharge Hose Storage||6 1/2" x 15" x 15" (x4)|
|D: Gas Tank Storage||8" x 7 1/2" x 7"|
|E: Strainer Storage||7 3/4" x 7 3/4" x 7"|
|F: Ball Valve Storage||7 3/4" x 15" x 9"|
|G: Tool Box||26" x 4" x 8 1/2"|
All components connected with a 3" nylon camlock connectors
- (4) 5' sections of 3" hard suction hose
- (4) 50' Goodyear 3" low pressure discharge hoses
- (1) 3" ball valve with a 2 1/2 male fire hose connector
- (1) Suction strainer
- (1) 1 gallon gas can
- (2) Adjustable pump mounting channels with pins
- (3) Spare camlock gaskets
- (1) Runner (Chassis)
- (1) Hitch Adapter
- (1) WT30 Honda Trash Pump (300 GPM)
Platform Construction Material: Powder coated steel
Chassis Construction Material: 6061-T6 Aluminuim
Brakes: Mirrored Dual Piston Tektro hydraulic disk brakes with Parking Lock
Lights: Super bright LED stop, turn and running lights. Also side view yellow clearance lights.
|PodRunner® Chassis (Runner) [PR-RUN]||Wheels Up||Wheels Up|
|Length||59 1/2"||73 1/2"|
|Height (frame only)||21 3/4"||10 1/2"|
|Height (including handle)||43 1/2"||38 1/2"|
|Weight - 100lbs|
|Load Capacity (class 3 hitch) - 400lbs|
|Load Capacity (class 4 hitch) - 500lbs|
- The PodRunner® Hitch Adapter works with any 2” class 3/4 trailer hitch with no vehicle modifications.*
- The sturdy scissor lift design of the Runner enables you to easily raise and lower your Workstation-RunnerⓇ on and off your vehicle, or adjust the working height.
- Once mounted on the vehicle, the tires lift up off the ground and can rotate above the frame for substantial road clearance.
- Steering handle includes comfortable, ergonomic grips and hydraulic braking system for precision control on steep terrain.
- Standard 4 pin trailer connection powers running lights, turn signals and license plate illumination.
- The fully adjustable hitch adapter and Pitch-LokⓇ loading system ensures a smooth and balanced ride when mounted on your vehicle.
Chassis Construction Material:
- American made 6061-T6 Aluminum and 1144 Steel
- Mirrored Dual Piston Tektro hydraulic disk brakes with Parking Lock
- Super bright LED stop, turn and running lights. Also side view yellow clearance lights.
- Rear of vehicle to Mounting Box: 3" Min
- Base of vehicle hitch tube to ground: 15" Min
- American made AR400 Steel and Grade 8 Bolts
- Redundant pins, bolts and cables at critical junctions
- From rear of vehicle to Mounting Box: 3' min
- Base of vehicle's hitch tube to ground: 15" min
* rear mounted spare tires may exceed the minimum clearance.
|Total Height||18 1/4|
|Weather Resistant Cover (PR-HYA-COV)|
|Covers the entire platform, includes attachment straps|
- Weather-resistant Cover with Attachment Straps
- Extra Hitch Adapter
Rescue 42 limited warranty covers the Pump-Runner™ and Chassis (Runner) for one year against manufacturers defect.
- Drafting water from pools, ponds, creeks for fire fighting and structure protection
- De-watering flooded residential and commercial buildings
Home Owners/Neighborhood Associations:
- Establishing water sources for fire fighters during wildfire/natural disasters
- Drafting water for fire or dust suppression
- De-watering flooded buildings
- Pumping underground utility vaults
- Waste water management