This Command-Runner™ was designed for New Orleans Sewer & Water Board, in Louisiana, specifically, their Emergency Management Department They needed a mobile incident command center to deploy during emergencies and large scale events.
The Command-Runner™ provided the perfect platform to house all of their radios, monitors, laptops, and communication devices with on-board power and the ability for anyone to transport and quickly deploy.
Command Board & Workstation - Lockable and weatherproof fold out desk-top with a clear, polycarbonate desk cover. Command board maps can slide under the clear cover, creating a convenient, waterproof location to map out important details.
Power Options - Shore (wall) power, generator and on board AGM battery. Power Control Module contains 400w inverter and DC battery conditioning controls. Two power outlet strips including (6) 120 VAC ports, (3) 12 volt DC ports, and (3) USB ports for charging various devices, such as cell phones, laptops and even a coffee pot.
Security – Lockable security compartment for personal items like phones, wallets, or firearms while on-scene
Lid Tie Downs – Adjustable tie down tracks and rings for storage and transport of a pop-up shelter and camp chairs.
Graphics -- All New Orleans Sewer & Water graphics were printed and applied in-house at Rescue 42. They supplied us with their logo files and design.
- 2U Rack Mount Computer (for running all monitors, tv tuner and wireless backup)
- Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
- (2) 27" Monitors Mounted in the Lid
- HDMI Matrix Switch for easy controlling of all monitors and inputs
- Peplink 4G/LTE Wireless Router
- Mobile Mark WiFi/Cellular/GPS Antenna
- Weather-proof Ethernet Bulkheads (inlet and outlet)
- Custom laser-cut 2U faceplates with speaker (for customer installation of radios)
- Cisco 8-port Telephony Gateway
- Yamaha EF2000iS Generator with 50' cable
- 50' Cat6 Ethernet Cable with waterproof connector
- (2) 2U drawers with built-in AC outlet