As of today, March 17, 2020, we have no plans of closing down our Chico, CA manufacturing facility. We have customers in desperate need of emergency communication and rescue equipment, and our goal is to deliver these critical tools ASAP. In the meantime, our headquarters is taking extra health and safety precautions to protect our team by:
- Educating our team on preventing the spread of COVID-19
- Providing hand sanitizing stations throughout our facility
- Requiring increased hand-washing
- Encouraging our staff to maintain healthy lifestyles
- Requiring employees with any flu-like symptoms to stay home, as well as employees with sick family members
- Supporting our sales and administrative staff to work remotely
We continue to monitor this rapidly changing situation and are actively developing contingency plans to ensure safe and effective manufacturing operations. The health and safety of our team members and customers is our number one priority and we are 100% committed to working together to find solutions to challenges that may arise. We are in this together.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to Marteen Busby, our Sales Manager, at 530-332-8409 or Marteen@Rescue42.com.
President & CEO