With the formal launch of FirstNet™ and the establishment of a National Public Safety Broadcast Network (NPSBN), first responders will become increasingly dependent on cellular communications as a primary method of communications.
Cost-Effective, Fast & Dependable Coverage
Fire, Law Enforcement, Emergency Management, Utilities and National Disaster Response teams will all require localized deployable form factors to cost-effectively provide, quick dispatchable coverage in their operating areas.
The Star-Runner CRD™ (Compact Rapid Deployable™) Patents Pending form factor, will be an essential component of the deployable assortment:
- Provides up to 96 hours of on-duty, off the power grid operating time before refueling
- Can be transported nearly anywhere and is ready at initial dispatch.
- Its multi-pathway backhaul systems, managed by an on-board enterprise router, assures agencies will have high speed internet connections to the FirstNet™ NPSBN anywhere at any time
- Carrying FirstNet™ compatible eNobeB cellular radios, and 33’ pneumatic mast system, Star-Runner CRD™ can pop a cellular cloud to extend coverage or restore temporary outages virtually anywhere
- It will also support Independent (off-line) operations (IOPS), enabling local orchestration and on-board core (EPC) management
Star-Runner CRD™ is designed to fit the budgets and needs of customer-owned and operated (COAM) deployables. No other deployable form factor offers as much capability for such a low total cost of ownership. It is highly capable and very cost effective. Public safety agencies of all sizes can afford to own at least one.
AT&T contractually operates FirstNet™ and is the sole authorizing authority for all deployable devices. AT&T is evaluating Star-Runner CRD™ as a COAM deployable and approval is pending.