Mobile Platform for Temporary Hydrant & De-Watering Indoors and Outdoors
The Pump-Runner™ is a mobile, high-volume platform containing everything needed to set up a 300 GPM drafting or dewatering operation. One person can easily deliver, set-up, and leave the system primed and running. Once the Pump-Runner™ has been delivered to a water source, set-up takes about 10 minutes and requires no specialty tooling. Sections of hard suction hose and a strainer are connected to the pump with quick connect cam locks and placed into the water source. More info below...
Solutions: Water Management, Temporary Fire Hydrant, Flooded Vault Pumping
Base Price: $7,500
This Model Includes:
- PodRunner® Chassis
- Powder Coated Steel Platform
- Built-in Storage Box
- (1) Honda WT30 Trash Pump
- (4) 5' Sections of 3" Hard Suction Hose
- (4) 50' 3" Low Pressure Discharge Hoses
- (1) 3" Ball Valve with a 2½" Male Fire Hose Connector
- (1) Suction Strainer
- (1) 1 Gallon Gas Can
- (2) Pump Mounting Channels with Retention Pins
- (3) Spare Camlock Gasket
- (1) Churn Valve
- Narrow enough to go through doorways, it can be rolled indoors for pumping out flooded basements and underground utility vaults.
- A quick and portable water source in wildland urban interface communities or neighborhoods.
- A great investment for Fire Departments or Home Owner's Associations.
- The Pump-Runner™ can be delivered, set up and left running at a water source, freeing valuable apparatus to fight fire rather than dedicated to pumping operations.
- A highly efficient and easily deployable pumping system for use in homes, businesses, hospitals, and campuses
- Perfect for utility companies to de-water low lying areas and underground vaults prior to restoring community services.
- No specialty tooling, the entire system uses quick connect camlocks for fast set up and break down.
- The Pump-Runner™ can be positioned next to a backyard swimming pool (pond, creek, or canal) with discharge lines out to the street to quickly fill passing Engines or Water Tenders/Tankers.
- Water Management
- Risk Management