SatRunner™ Cell-On-Wheels (COW) with Verizon® Cellular
Compact Rapid Deployable
We Are Internet and Cellular Connectivity. Anytime. Anywhere.
The all new SatRunner™ platform, now with Verizon® LTE capabilities. Our Cell-On-Wheels (COW) system now includes the Verizon® Network Extender 2 for Enterprise, which has been tested and approved by Verizon. With the new SatRunner™ COW, you can create an area of Verizon® cellular coverage, no matter how remote your incident may be. Your very own Cell-on-Wheels can be deployed by a single-person, within minutes, wherever needed!
**Verizon® is a registered trademark of Verizon Wireless.
How SatRunner™ Works for Business Continuity and Emergency Response:
- Connects You to the Cloud
- Rapid Deployable, Single-Person Setup <7 minutes
- Supports up to 62 Connected Devices
- Wi-Fi Range up to 1000'
- Cellular Range up to 1/2 Mile+ (1 Mile Bubble)
Base Price: $53,995
Please CONTACT US today for a custom quote and more information about upgrades!
View a list of counties excluded from 4G LTE Network coverage here.
- Rapidly Deploys at Initial Dispatch
- Multiple Satellite Backhaul Pathways
- High Speed Internet Access Anywhere at Anytime
- Enables Cell & VoIP Phone Use, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, PoS Use
- Auto Fail-Over and Restore Features
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Fits Through Most Standard Size Doors
- Transports by Land (Manually Pulled and Vehicle), Air (Helicopter Sling/Fixed Wing Pallet) and Sea
- Uses Existing Fleet Vehicles - No Incremental Costs
- Self-Contained Power with up to 60 Hours of Independent Run-Time
- Operates in any Climate Zone or Altitude
- Operationally Intuitive
- No Storage Costs
- Customizable for your Specific Needs
- Easy to Add/Change/Delete On-Board Systems
- Made in the USA of Superior Materials
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BC/DR)
- Remote Communications for Fire, Law Enforcement, Emergency Management, Utilities, Transportation and Public Safety
- Medical Triage Communication
- Voice and Data Communication
- Short, Medium and Long Duration Incident Coverage
- Network Disaster Recovery (NDR)
- Contingency Backup to Assure Normal Communications if Terrestrial Systems Fail
- Extended Safe Operations into Radio (LMR) and Cellular (LTE/4G) Dead Zones
- Restore Communications within Existing Coverage Zones with Temporary Outages
- Provide Private Network Surge Capacity at Large Events that Paralyze Functioning Terrestrial Infrastructure
- Supply Voice and Data Connections for up to 150 Simultaneous Users