This Command-Runner™ was designed for our County of Georgetown Emergency Management, in South Carolina.
Command Board & Workstation – Lockable and weatherproof fold out desk-top with a clear, polycarbonate desk cover. Command board maps can slide under the clear cover, creating a convenient, waterproof location to map out important details.
- 400 W Continuous Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Yamaha EF2000iS Generator & Power Cables
- 60 AMP Battery Management System
- Relay and Power Distribution Circuits
- Digital Voltmeter
- AC & DC Power Distribution & Power Access
- Illuminated Master Power Switch
- (3) OVerhead LED Lights & Overhead LED Light Controls
- 80 AH Battery with Bracket & Sheild
- (2) Auxiliary Power Strips with 120 VAC Plugs, USB ports, 12 VDC ports, and a RIGrunner.
- Powered Laptop Storage Drawers
- Sliding Printer Shelf with Printer and Mounting Points
- Portable T-Card Mounting Arms
- (2) 27″ Monitors Mounted in Lid
- (2) 19″ Drop-down Rack-Mounted Monitors
- 16′ Telescoping Mast Antenna & Mounts
- (5) NMO Antenna Lid Mounts
- Red LED Light Upgrade on Lid
- Custom Radio Faceplates
- HDMI Matrix Switch
- Custom Radio Install & Integration
Security – Lockable security compartment for personal items like phones, wallets, or firearms while on-scene
Lid Tie Downs – Adjustable tie down tracks and rings for storage and transport of a pop-up shelter and camp chairs.
Graphics — All ProPac graphics were printed and applied in-house at Rescue 42. They supplied us with their logo files and design.