Pinellas County Emergency Management (Florida): Command-Runner CRD's™
Pinellas County will be using these two PodRunner® Command-Runners™ for their CERT Groups (Community Emergency Response Teams) when they deploy in the field to assist in items such as SAR Operations (Search & Rescue), Rehab Operations, PODs (points of distribution), and staging areas during an event to provide communications back to the county EOC (Emergency Operation Center) for situational awareness. The Command-Runner CRDs™ will also be used for special events, such as parades, walk-a-thons and any other event where a centralized communication center will be needed. This pair of Command-Runner CRDs™ were acquired through a UASI Grant (Urban Area Security Initiative) for Citizens Corp.
These PodRunners® feature:
- All-inclusive, Off-the-grid Power Supply
- (2) 27" monitors with a 4x4 HDMI switch
- Cradlepoint Enterprise AER2200 LTE/Wi-Fi Modem
- 7-in-1 Outdoor Antenna (2 LTE, 4 Wi-Fi MIMO 3x3, 1 GPS)
- Weatherproof Ethernet Bulkheads (Inlets & Outlets)
- Band 14 Modem
- (5) Radios Selected by Pinellas County
- Custom Laser-cut Face-plates with Built-in Speakers
- NMO Antenna Lid Mounts
- On-board Yamaha EF2000iS Generator
- Custom Powder Coating & Vinyl Graphics
- All Integration & Installation of Radios & Other Electronics
Thank you Pinellas County Emergency Management for your repeat business!
For pricing and specs on a similar build for your department, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click image to enlarge. View all Recent Builds