This Star-RunnerⓇ was designed for Kings County Emergency Management Department.
Kings County Emergency Management needed a portable solution for delivering cellular, satallite, and Wi-Fi connections in-the-field for training and emergency situations. When all cell infrastructure goes down, due to earthquakes, flooding, or other natural disasters, the Star-Runner can be deployed to bridge Kings County's communication gap.
The Star-Runner™ delivers an auto-acquiring portable satellite antenna with Ka-band speeds and cost effective data plans to virtually any location quickly, efficiently and reliably.
- PodRunner® Chassis
- PodRunner® Hitch Adapter
- Winegard WV750A 75cm KA Auto Deploy Antenna and Controller
- Removable Satellite Antenna Base
- Stabilization Outriggers
- 2 x 100' of Coax Cable for Remote Antenna Operations
- Lockable NEMA 4 Rated enclosure (front and back door access)
- Thermotec 200 BTU Air Conditioning System
- Telescoping Mast Antenna with Outdoor-Rated Wi-Fi Access Point (including mounting hardware); Operational Range: 600 to 1,000 Foot Radius
- 2 Water Proof Ethernet External Connectors
- Honda EU1000i 1,000 Watt Generator
- Auxiliary gas tank, mounting bracket and fuel line (90 hours of continuous generator run time)
- 50' Power Cord
- Uninterruptible Power Supply System (UPS)
- LED Night Light Package
- 12U of Available Rack Mount Space
- 3U Rack-Mounted Drawer
- White Powder Coated Finish
- Graphics Package (Std. - Four panels, two colors)
- Security Cable and Lock
- User Manuals
- One-Year Manufacturer Warranty
We have custom configurations to fit almost any need!
Call (888) 427-3728 to talk with one of our design experts.