Firefighting and Dewatering Deployable | Fire Departments, Utilities, Homeowners and HOAs
The Pump-Runner™ can be swiftly deployed within 15 minutes to supply water from non-traditional fire-fighting sources.
It can be transported by any vehicle type with a 2” standard class 2, 3 or 4 trailer hitch. Stored in a garage or shed and deployed by simply pulling it along any firm surface, it has self-contained power allowing the operator to depart the scene while leaving the system up and operational.
The multi-tasking design of the Pump-Runner™ allows the same unit to serve both fire-fighting/defensible space needs and emergency (or planned) de-watering of flooded space.
This ingenious unit can:
- Source water from pools, ponds, lakes and streams otherwise unreachable to engine and tanker/tenders
- Establish a roadside/curbside temporary hydrant, fully pressurized and conforming with all professional fire-fighting hose and coupling specifications
- Provide 300GPM pumping capacity to fill an engine, tanker or tender in minutes
- Once deployed, run unattended providing pressure for up to 5 hours without refueling
- Enable homeowners to leave the scene for their safety while allowing firefighters the ability to harness their pool for a water source
- Be swiftly dispatched to flooding sites to dewater hard to reach locations
- Easily relocated from one location to the next when multiple locations are simultaneously affected by floodwaters
- Draft water for dust suppression
- Free up utility fleet assets because it attaches and detaches from the vehicle rather than being integrated to it
- Avoid injury due to lifting heavy pumps and gear
Give us a call with all your questions about your specific water management needs: (888) 427-3728. Or send us a message and we’ll get back to you within one business day.